I think about posting to this blog every single day. But I don’t post anything for a variety of reasons that I will share with you now:
1. I would like to rev-vamp our website so it looks more appealing and professional and beautiful
2. Is what I have to share even meaningful?
3. Who is “wandering to wellness” and what do we want to bring to the world?
4. What if I make a typo?
5. What if I’m too vulnerable?
6. Etc, etc, etc. I could go on, but you get the idea
So I don’t post my bread experiment and I don’t post some other great recipes that I have found and I don’t post my amazingly deep thoughts and I simply don’t post. I am stuck between this place of wanting perfection and wanting it to be something so amazing that the blog will take off like wild fire. But it will never be perfect and it will never take off if I don’t start posting my recipes, experiments and random thoughts about life.
For the last few yoga classes that I have taught, I have shared cards from Danielle LaPorte’s Truth Bomb Deck. This morning as I opened the box to share a few cards with my students, the card that was on top was this:
I will take this as a sign and will start posting and putting myself out there and all of the other things will come in time.
Choose to expand